- Access to new, promising treatments not yet available to the public
- Take an active role in your own healthcare
- Obtain expert medical care at leading healthcare facilities during the course of the study
- Help others by contributing to medical research
- If you qualify, you may receive compensation for your participation
Participating in clinical research should be a positive, rewarding experience. Of course, no aspect of healthcare carrying such potential for benefits can be without risk, which people should consider before agreeing to take part in a study. Our researchers, as well as ethics committees, are dedicated to ensuring that all participants are treated well and that their safety and wellbeing are respected during the course of a study.